Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish utility service at a residence?
2. What do I do if I have a water leak?
3. Who do I contact about potholes/street repairs?
4. What do I do if I have sewer problems?
5. Where do I report a street light in need of repair?
6. What is the schedule for leaf and limb service?

City of Bowling Green • 16 W. Church Street • Bowling Green, MO 63334 • (573) 324-5451 • Email City Hall
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices