Linda Keith Luebrecht
16 W. Church St.
Bowling Green, MO 63334
Phone: (573) 324-5451
Fax: (573) 324-2644
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The City of Bowling Green operates under the Board of Aldermen-Administrator form of government. This system combines the strength of an elected Mayor and Board of Aldermen with a City Administrator and staff.
The City Office includes the:
- City Administrator/City Clerk
- City Treasurer
- Assistant Collector & Billing Clerk
It is the City Administrator's job to make sure the policy decisions made by the Board of Aldermen are carried out and that public services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
The City Administrator is responsible for:
- Making recommendations to the Board of Aldermen, which the Board may accept, reject, or modify
- Implementing any action taken by the Board of Aldermen
- Making budget recommendations to the Board of Aldermen
- Overseeing department and division managers